Here’s what I’ve been reading on line this week.
- Tired of cheesy evangelicalism? Me too. “In our search for spiritual resources at LifeWay, we’re likelier to encounter the works of tobyMac or Bob the Tomato than Abraham Kuyper or Alister McGrath.”
- I’m a Christian. And I’m working out. But I’m not doing this.
- Husband, here are 7 needs of your wife.
- Dr. Mohler and the faculty at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary respond to “the gay Christian.” Read about it here.
- Quit reading this right now and go for a walk.
Here’s the chapel at Camp Ponderosa in Larkspur, CO.